The two chapters of Phi Kappa and Theta Kappa Phi at Penn State merged in 1959.Immediately following the merger, Theta Kappa Phi moved into Phi Kappa’s house at 338 E. Fairmount Ave, where we continue to live today. From that point on we were known as the Pennsylvania Beta Gamma Chapter of Phi Kappa Theta. After almost 80 prosperous years at Penn State, we lost our charter in 1991 due to alcohol violations. During what would be a 5 year absence, 2 other fraternities, Zeta Beta Tau and then Sigma Alpha Mu, occupied our house. Recolonization (finding new members for our fraternity) began in 1994. On November 9, 1996, we rechartered and once again became a part of Penn State’s Greek system. We moved back into our house at 338 on August 15, 1997.